Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A New Journey...

So as many of you know by now, I am embarking on a new and exciting journey in my career and life as a swimming coach and world traveler! In late January, I began talks with the Chinese Swimming Federation regarding a position as a National Team Coach with the Sports Institute in Nanjing, China. After lots of research and endless talking to family, friends, and colleagues, I have decided to accept the position and pursue another chapter of this adventure of a life I live.

The purpose of this blog is simple: to provide documented experiences and insight from my time abroad. I hope that you will enjoy the stories, pictures, videos, and anything else I feel can best bring you into my world. I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment